New Article at Linux.com

John & Sheila Nickerson johnnick at pixi.com
Wed Jul 18 22:13:19 PDT 2001

Excellent Deven, nice article.

I think we'll see more of this type of Linux upgrade tools from major distros.
SuSE has had (since 7.0 I believe) an update facility in their Yast2 tool.
Works very well as far as I can tell.  I just recently upgraded to SuSE 7.1
from ver 6.2.

John

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Deven Phillips, CISSP wrote re:[luau] New Article at
Linux.com:  I have to blow my own horn. I just had an article published on
Linux.com!!!
 http://www.linux.com/enhance/newsitem.phtml?sid=1&aid=12474

 Anyone else here interested in writing???? Hawaiian Hard Drive is
 looking for columnists for their Linux section. They want to expand the
 Linux portion of their monthly newpaper to three pages, and that means
 that just George and I can't fill all of that space. Let me know if you
 are interested in submitting and article, and I'll give you the contact
 information.

 Deven Phillips, CISSP
 Network Architect
 Viata Online, Inc.