posting problems

Rodney Kanno pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jul 18 12:58:03 PDT 2001

Yikes! this is very weird....i wonder how our e-mails can get merged?

Can anyone tell me if Kmail has some sort of setting to resrict sending mail
to maling lists? I ask this because at home I cannot send any mail to this
mailing list or any other list (win4lin). I can send email okay to my other
email accounts with no problem. I just recently re-installed mandrake 8.0,
so is there some setting here that I forgot to set? I didn't have this
problem previously.

Thanks,
Rodney