ADSL ISP suggestions?

Nelson Garcia garcian002 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jul 17 18:06:52 PDT 2001

Thanks for all the feedback so far.

It's a private elementary school, less than 200 students.

RoadRunner is out of the question, they want to charge $9.95 per
computer/per month plus their monthly rate. That's close to $250 a month for
21 computers, more if we want a static IP.

Everybody seems to like lavanet but they are more than twice the cost of
flexnet and others, plus they have bandwidth restrictions and the school
cannot afford any $urprises.

Does anyone have any other experiences with other ISPs?

Aloha,
Nelson