New Meeting Location For ALOHA

Deven Phillips, CISSP dphillips at viata.com
Sun Jul 15 03:38:02 PDT 2001

Linux and Open-Source users,

    Thanks for the responses. I will contact the people offering the
location and I will let them know that there is sufficient interest. As
for the Linux Demo Day, noone ever contacted me to tell me that they
would be interested, and there were no posts to the forum on
Linuxhi.org. If anyone is interested in putting on some sort of
presentation (Show KDE, GNOME, GIMP, etc...), please let me know, and if
I can get together enough people we will do the Demo Day. The
presentations do not have to be anything elaborate. Just showing how YOU
use Linux would be sufficient. It's good to know that we will be meeting
again, and I look forward to seeing you all soon. I will post back to
the list once the arrangements have been made.

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.