New Location Proposal for ALOHA meetings

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Fri Jul 13 17:54:51 PDT 2001

Hello all,

	For those of you that thought that the ALOHA group was no more, I have
news. We have been offered a new meeting location in Pearl City (Near
PearlRidge Mall). The location is a computer training school with
installed workstations (Some Linux, some Windows), AV Equipment, and
whiteboards. All in all, it is perfect for instructional meetings. If
you are interested, please contact me via e-mail to let me know if you
would like to have meetings there. Wednesday nights are the most
convenient for them, and we will be able to use an entire room on a
Wednesday night. I would like to propose that we could hold meetings
there the third Wednesday opf the month, and the owner is very
interested in having us there. Good news for ALOHA, and I hope we get
situated well.

Thank You,
Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.

--
Sorry if the spelling sucks, but my laptop battery is runn....