Rodney's missing Konqueror files

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Wed Jul 11 13:57:44 PDT 2001

Hi Rodney,

	I'm surprised that you don't have the plugins tab or nspluginscan.  In
RedHat 7.1, these files are included in the KDEBase RPM.  I know that Deven
Philips is a hardcore Mandrake fan and he uses Konqueror with Flash, but I
don't know his exact setup or version.  If I were you, I'd probably check the
original Mandrake RPMs for the nspluginscan.  Go to the RPM directory and
search with something like rpm -qpil *.rpm | grep nspluginscan.  If it
doesn't show up, your distro may not have it.

-Jeff