good parts

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Wed Jul 4 15:45:47 PDT 2001

I know it's a little late, but I have always done my price checking at
www.byteware.com, it's a local store in Kam Shopping center on N. School
Street.  Their prices and selection are very good.
I'm looking at building a 1 GIG, 256 Meg system for around $900 from
them.

CASE Antec KS180 Full Tower 300W	$130
MOTHERBOARD Asus A7V133 KT133 w/
AMD Athlon 1Ghz 266Mhz FSB (OEM)	$300.00
Kingston PC133 256MB SDRAM DIMM 	$59.95
Seagate or IBM 40 GIG HD 7200 RPM 	$150.00
ATI XPERT2000 32MB AGP 			$69.95
TEAC 1.44 Floppy			$20.00
Toshiba SDM-1502 16X/40x DVD-ROM IDE	$90.00

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."