Contract Job Offer

Mike Ballon calzonie at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 22:23:21 PDT 2001

Some of you may remember me some may not.  When I left Oahu a couple
months back I left a couple of my clients without support, one is looking
for it.  I need a professional with knowledge in RH7, dns, ipchains,
ipmasqadm, win2000, and exchange2000.  This is not to learn this stuff,
you'll have to know it already :)  It's also not a lot of work, just need
someone there so if the $hit hits the fan he has someone local to help
out.  It's also not a lot of work, I do most of the stuff via remote
control and ssh.

If your interested let me know.