56k Modem works w/ Linux

kevin linuxjr at shaka.com
Thu Jan 25 15:02:18 PST 2001

Hi,

I have a Newcom 56K X2 or V90 ISA modem that runs in Redhat.  Was great but
I use ethernet card for internet now.  It's configured by PNP or Manual
jumpers. (I think it has 10 jumpers).  Using Shaka.com it was connecting at
52,000 to 54,000 in Pearl City.

Is it okay to offer something on this mailing list?  Anyway, anyone
interested in purchasing this Modem from me?  Let me know?

Kevin