pcmcia modem suggestion for Knyte

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Thu Jan 25 11:41:31 PST 2001

I use the Linksys EtherFast 10/100 + 56K modem in my Dell Inspiron 3800
and it rocks - very inexpensive as well.  Fast ethernet and modem with
one pcmcia slot still open.  Most of Linksys' stuff works well with
penguins, which is why I buy for the windoze boxes I administer as
well.  HIGHLY recommended.

-Jeff