Brand new to linux and unix

Nelson Garcia garcian002 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 25 10:38:22 PST 2001

For those of us without a burner, or without friends, or without time, the
option is to order distros from a place like http://www.linuxcentral.com.
Just go to the "Linux Central CD-ROMs" section.  Most CDs cost around $2.

You still need to pay for shipping, that's why I order about 4 different
ones at a time.  Don't mean to plug just this one place, I'm sure there are
others that I don't know about yet.
Perhaps LUAU could do something similar, it is perfectly legal to charge for
copying and distribution services and we wouldn't be selling donuts.  Just a
thought
Aloha,
Nelson