Brand new to linux, firewall

steve at iwsys.com steve at iwsys.com
Wed Jan 24 21:18:35 PST 2001

At 05:55 PM 1/24/2001 -1000, you wrote:
>Mouse faster than keystrokes, have to throw up the BS flag on that one.  By
>the time your hand reaches the mouse I'm done already unless it's a large
>block of text as you stated below where I too use the mouse.

I second the flag raising.  And you could always use *visual mode* and (v,
V or ^v) and then it's even faster just follow your v with a movement until
all you want is highlighted 'y' or 'd' it and then 'p' it.  I can't see it
possible to have a better, faster, more user friendly system - once you
know how to use it.

>As far as the multiple file goes I can grap text from any file on the system
>from within vi or even split the windows and edit two and the same time.
>
>VI is better than sex!

Got to agree on this one too.