The HTML editor battles

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Wed Jan 24 18:34:06 PST 2001

     Oddly enough, there are no "instant" javascript buttons in quanta,
with the exception of the < ! - - comment insert that all javascripts
use, but bluefish has one.  Javascript is properly highlighted, but
there are no javascript "development" facilities.  Since I don't mind
writing what little Javascript I've used from scratch, this doesn't pose
a problem.  The newer versions of quanta and bluefish do more of this
stuff, but I've been too lazy to download and try them.
   I am sincerely convinced that using quanta will make you a much more
productive HTML/PHP/XML coder than a plain editor will.

-Jeff