Still More about webpage editing

Edward Haddock debaito at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 16:49:59 PST 2001

Aloha,
   LADIES AND GETLEMEN....LETTTTTTTTTTTTS GET READY TO
RUMBLE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
   It's VI vs Quanta.
   GOd I love this mailing list. By the way I wussed
out and use MS Frontpage.
                                    Edward
--- Jeff Mings <jeffm at lava.net> wrote:

> I forgot to mention:  Quanta uses color coding as
> well, with extensive
> customization thereof.
>
> -Jeff
>

> > Mike Ballon wrote:
> >
> >> I disagree, if you want to really learn html vi
> is the only way.
> >> It's all color
> >> coded now to, I use nothing but.
> >>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to luau as:
> debaito at yahoo.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

=====
The ever unique, self-contained, all inclusive Edward R. Haddock. AKA Mr. Hawaii. Remember, I like what I say and I like myself when i'm saying it. :)