Brand new to linux, firewall question...

kevin linuxjr at shaka.com
Wed Jan 24 15:31:35 PST 2001

Hi,

I use Charles Steinkuehler's LRP (linux Router Project).  I use the dynamic
image file for roadrunner.  You will need a cable modem or DSL feed to use
this image file.  If you have dial-up you need a dial-up image file.  You
will also need a 5-client hub, patch cables, old 486 w/16mb ram.  No
harddrive is needed in this 486.  You also need two network cards inside the
486.

http://lrp.steinkuehler.net/

Internet (roadrunner)

LRP(router/firewall)