PROPOSED MEETING - ADDRESS TO FOLLOW

Edward Haddock debaito at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 10:15:22 PST 2001

Aloha,
   In keeping with sectio 7 of subparagraph III of
Article 2 of Federal Law; I demand we have a recount
and count those hanging chads this time! LOL hahahah
   LUAU lives.....IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIVE!
                           Having Fun at your expense,
                           Edward :)
--- Donald Numbers <shotgundon at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>   Here are the stats for the Name Change Vote as of
> Today.  I recieved 10
> votes for NO 1 undecided and  1 for Yes.  Thank you
> for the Quick response
> to these E-mails.  I'm gonna add my vote to the " NO
> " group simply because
> Luau is somewhat established in some circles and
> deserves the chance to
> grow. As you can pretty much see it looks like the
> Vote is going to be for
> NO name change. ( i dont think we even need a
> recount ) Addressing Philips
> Coment  " yes " our fund raising should be a
> Technology based fund raiser.
> Please feal free to throw ideas into the mix for
> discussion on this topic.
> Ok.. Next. WE dont have a solid meeting place as of
> yet. SOOOO .. I am
> suggesting Febuary 8 1900 here at my house. Its not
> much but it is a start.
> No need for crazy amounts of hardware lets just take
> the opportunity to get
> together and see face to face the people who are
> trying to get this baby
> ready to fly. ( I'll supply the Donuts .
> HAHAHAHAHAH) Let me know what you
> think ? I live in Aiea . If this Acceptable Please
> Respond. Enoughs Enough.
> Talk is cheap Lets do this Have a good evenign
> gentlemen. - Donald Numbers
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to luau as:
> debaito at yahoo.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

=====
The ever unique, self-contained, all inclusive Edward R. Haddock. AKA Mr. Hawaii. Remember, I like what I say and I like myself when i'm saying it. :)