PROPOSED MEETING - ADDRESS TO FOLLOW

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Tue Jan 23 22:10:16 PST 2001

Wayne Bow wrote:

> Aloha,
>
> > Talk is cheap Lets do this Have a good evenign
> > gentlemen. - Donald Numbers
> >

> Weeelllllll..since we are trying to get off on a new foot..lets make it
> one that accepts both sexes.  I realize that not many women are
> active on the list but, unless I miss my mark, there *are* still
> women who are on the list and interested in LUAU.
>
> Aloha,
> Wayne Bow
> Network Administrator
> St Francis School, Manoa Campus
> (808) 988.4111 ext 107
> admin at stfrancis-oahu.org
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to luau as: webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
#############>

Hi,

I will help in any way I can to raise LUAU from the ashes. I
run Linux and Free BSD Unix. So let's not forget the "little
daemon" as part of the group.

FYI: our email is Linux and Unix based.

 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.0 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.