hello people

bfarnell at gte.net bfarnell at gte.net
Mon Jan 22 04:26:45 PST 2001

I'm still a Linux newbie, but I have freetime and the school is close.
If someone picks up the gauntlet I'd love to participate in whatever
capacity I can.  I have been running a desktop Linux box for about 6
months and have done about a dozen installs of 4 or 5 flavors of Linux,
if that is enough to help, keep me posted.

Regards,
Brian