luau

Ronald Willis ronal at linuxnetworks.org
Sun Jan 21 15:57:32 PST 2001

I could make it to the Mid Pac location. Set the meeting date not based on
your responses here, but on your desire to reorganize. The others will
follow in time. And consider something refreshing as a name change, like
"Mid Pac LUG." That way you give something back to the decision maker who
will host the meetings. ( and btw that is where you can find us on the
map. )

Do your best.

Ronald Willis, LBN