LUAU

Donald Numbers shotgundon at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jan 20 22:11:31 PST 2001

Greetings all,
  I have to this point said nothing about the internal strife i have seen
come through my e-mail ( constantly ). I origionally heard of  LUAU through
the computer expo in 2000. Those of you that i  talked to  about linux
showed enthusiasm rarely seen anywhere these days. They made it sound as if
it where not just about a operating system but people genuinly intersted in
spreading knowldge. Now Everything is a mess. I dont know how to even
install linux properly i'm not a web guru. I'm a home user. Thats it. But i
have a interest just like alot of you. I offer my help. What little it is to
get back to where things where before. You want to have meetings ? You want
to share your knowldge ? I offer you my home. It's not much but i live here
and I still want to learn. I am willing to do this for the greater good. If
anyone at all is interested in getting SOMTHING started that resembles a
group again. Contact me I will be more than happy to offer anything i have
 within reason ) to get things started.
My name is Donald Numbers my phone  number is 484-2598 if i'm not home leave
a message or just return my e-mail.

 - Don