How to make a Linux web server???

Roderick A Gammon C3-Tech at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 3 12:27:19 PST 2001

Kevin-

I found "Linux network servers 24/7" very helpful.  A book, not a website,
sorry.

Its by Craig Hunt, $34.99, Sybex Press.  Borders probably has it and 5 other
titles like it.  For my 2 cents, I also recommend you find a book that will
age well- be a good intro but also a decent reference book in six months.

-rod g