Planning

Erich S. sharky at websharx.com
Wed Jan 24 11:09:16 PST 2001

Hiya's!

I agree with Chris...install-fests might be better done as a separate
venue from a regular meeting. Maybe turn it into a social event of sorts
where folks can geek out and talk shop and eat junk food while waiting for
installs to complete.

Having an install fest after a regular meeting might be interesting, but I
have a feeling an install fest might better as a seperate function.

Aloha,
	Erich