Good job

ronal at linuxnetworks.net ronal at linuxnetworks.net
Wed Jan 24 04:08:16 PST 2001

Greetings all,

I am the one who proposed the name change based on the past. LUAU has a
new
voice evolving of new folks, and those who have been waiting for change. I
didn't mean to raise any hairs, but now I am glad I did. Glad to see the
enthusiam still exsist out there.

I agree the name is only an acronym, it's whats in each individuals heart
where you will find the true meaning of what your LUG is to stand for. Ask
your soon to be leaders what is in theirs before you decide. Do your best,
Ill do what I can to help.

BTW I too use windows to send email, depends on where I am and what Im
doing. My Linux boxes are just happy doing what they are designed to do.
(border patrol, web app dev / testing and serving)

My 2 cents.

Ronald Willis, LBN