Need Opinions: Meeting Dates?

bfarnell at gte.net bfarnell at gte.net
Sat Feb 24 16:47:45 PST 2001

Warren Togami wrote:

> > I think it would be important to first find out what night of the week
> > FOX will choose to air the new 'Lone Gunmen" series.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Brian
>
> I am skeptical.  Can a spin-off possibly be as good as the original series?
>
> You ever heard of VCR or Tivo?  Nah joke =)

I am hoping the series will use satire as a cover to address some of the
important issues of the day, such as the cover-up surrounding the
structures found on the moon, or the air defense system on the mars that
has started shooting down our probes.  NASA has kept us all in the dark
because these things are tip-offs of their 'Sirian Agenda'  which is
evidenced through the unlikely string of 'coincidences' that have put
many launches on holy days from the Egyption calendar.  The fact that
science and religion have joined forces and is masked under a veil of
government secrecy ala NASA should be investigated, the prospects of
this unholy trinity are frightening.  What are the goals of this state
run techno-cult?

Regards,
Brian