Fw: Thursday Meeting at Viata Online

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Feb 21 20:41:57 PST 2001

Hi folks,

This came up as a complete surprise when I was forwarded this a few days
ago, but it seems that somebody beat me to creating a new Open Source user's
group.  I spoke to this guy on the phone for an hour just now, and I believe
that this group has the right idea.

I am throwing my support to the new ALOHA group, and I hope to see you folks
at the first meeting tomorrow.  Details below.