make user equivalent to root

Mike Ballon calzonie at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Feb 8 17:25:39 PST 2001

Scratch that, always check your work ;)

After testing I check the auth.log and notice that it really thinks I'm root
period, even though I logged in with my name.  It shows root logging in and
not me, so this is not what I wanted of course.

I'm going to go with disabling root logons from the console and make everyone
su, I can work with that.