Job Openings

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Thu Feb 8 11:31:54 PST 2001

                                [Image]

                Attention Java Gurus and XML superstars-

            Don't miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime!

Viata Online is a Honolulu-based software company developing internet
solutions for the travel industry.  We are looking for programmers to
join our technology team and create applications that will transform the
industry.  Come work with the best and brightest. To be considered, you
must be proficient with Java and XML.  If you want to be challenged, if
you want to work with Honolulu's best and brightest, and if you want to
revolutionize an industry, Viata is the place for you!

Please send resumes to:

Laura Parker
Recruiting Manager
999 Bishop St., Suite 2700
Honolulu, HI. 96813

(808) 548-0355 fax
(808) 548-0255 phone

LPARKER at VIATA.COM

If possible, please send resumes via e-mail.