make user equivalent to root

Mike Ballon calzonie at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Feb 6 20:20:40 PST 2001

There is no way to track user if they all use the same logon.  And since
finding a grown-up in the world that will admit he/she screwed up is not
going to happen things have to be logged.  It's all about accountablity,
nothing more nothing less.  We've work fine will everyone just su'ing to
root but there was something major done in the last two weeks or so and
nobody will own up.