Please help!

Hansel eneseol at gonzalo.net
Tue Feb 6 17:31:23 PST 2001

Hello fellow Linux users.
I know that this is not your usual  email that you get.
But I am currently working on my professional paper at Hawaii Pacific
University and would like to ask for your assistance.
My professional paper is about measuring user satisfaction. The research
will look into users choice of operating system based on five variables:
content, accuracy, format, ease of use, and timeliness. The OS under
consideration are Linux and Mac OS. Please fill out the short 12 item
questionnaire at http://www.gonzalo.net/satisfaction.htm and help me
complete my requirements for the degree. Thank you very much!