Router help request

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Sat Dec 29 21:26:01 PST 2001

Only replying to the firewall part...  You don't need to use MAC address
stuff, though if you do it will override anything done by IP address.
Most people can just ignore the MAC address stuff and do everything by IP.

As for SynCookies, they horribly break the TCP spec, so I disabled them
by default (they used to be enabled by default in my firewall), but can
be useful to protect against the isolated SynFlood.

--MonMotha

--MonMotha