Digital cams & Linux

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Sun Dec 23 13:38:09 PST 2001

My partner's in crime (co-Principal Investigators on a research grant) does
this....CF cards and memory sticks are supported as removable media under
linux. Not sure what the device name is, but I'm sure I can find out....

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab
1680 East West Road, POST rm 311