Digital cams & Linux

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Sat Dec 22 18:11:27 PST 2001

most of these new digital cameras use stuff like compact flash or sony
memory stick...the easiest way is to just get a pcmcia adapter and use the
CF card or the memory stick like a removable disk drive.  Much faster and
easier.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab