Need Help on innd (rh7.2)

whenever whatever at whoever.net
Fri Dec 21 00:35:45 PST 2001

Hi,
	Need help again on rh7.2, I have innd configured and running, there's one problem, I can't post to it from localhost or remote, when connected local I got: 500 "post" not implemented; try "help", from other hosts: 440 Posting not allowed, and of course it said "InterNetNews NNRP server INN 2.3.2 ready (no posting)" , Is there anyother place other then /etc/news/reader.conf I have to configure under rh7.2 ?  below is what I have in readers.conf(changed ip and domain name when posting this):

auth "local" {
    hosts: "localhost, 127.0.0.1, 1.2.3.0/24, *.mydomain.net, stdin"
    default: "<local>"
}

auth "outside" {
    hosts: "*"