How was the meeting?

Deven Phillips d-spair at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 20 19:18:55 PST 2001

Dusty,

	You missed one of the better ones (I was not presenting!). We had a great
turn out, and the topic was well discussed by Derek and Warren. They did a
really good job of explaining how Beowulf and Mozix work, and what their
respective advantages and disadvantages. Really cool stuff. Can't wait to do
it at home.

Deven