GLUUG meeting, Next Tuesday

epsas at inflicted.net epsas at inflicted.net
Fri Dec 14 20:55:53 PST 2001

Aloha,

There is no topic.  Free form discussion, non-mediated interaction.  We are all nerds who should have several months worth of pentup geek-out to vent; I am sure that the meeting will be productive.

In any case, for this first meeting I will be bringing a printout of something I think is cool/interesting to look at.

peas,
Charles