Linux-related storefront?

beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 11 23:27:35 PST 2001

Joel,

	I'd come visit.  I like gadgets and especially knowledgeable folks to
converse with.  If I can get good parts, decent software, advice, and
mouse pads, shirts, mugs etc for a reasonable price I'm there.  I'll even
pay for CD's of OS upgrades when major revs come out. That would keep me
from ordering over the net from some nameless entity half way around the
world.

Best wishes,

Ben

On 12/11/01, 1:20:36 PM, joel <jijoel at lava.net> wrote regarding [luau]