duel boot

Robert Hershberger hershberger at bigfoot.com
Tue Dec 11 09:34:40 PST 2001

  I am attempting to setup a Win9x/Linux RH 7.2 machine.  My problems
start with netscape.  I have Netscape loaded already in Win9x and want
to use same profile information for both Win9x and Linux.  I don't want
to try to keep two of each file (bookmarks, address books, mail folders,
filters, etc) but rather just one that worked in either OS I am working
in at the time.  I tried a simlink to the Netscape User folder named it
".netscape"  but everytime I open Netscape under Linux, I get a warning
there is a lock file, and then I get the Initial User Agreement window.
 I have tried setting the permissions to the user name and group, and to
777.  No joy.  So help...  TIA

Robert Hershberger