Compiling GNOME-1.4

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Mon Dec 10 19:46:47 PST 2001

I'm writing one (compiling as I go)...the hardest part is that they
don't give you the stuff in the order you need it, and they don't list
some things either.

I'll play around with it.  Currently its just a little one-liner bash
script to read the packages you want from a file and compile them in the
order given.

--MonMotha