Informal Linux Meetings

Ronald Willis ronal at aloha.com
Sun Dec 9 03:38:42 PST 2001

Hey Charles,

Great idea, but Dennis closes the Coffee Cove between 4:30 and 5:00 pm on
most days. One reason is to attend classes (yoga I think). But if he can get
business I think he could be flexible. I am in negotiation with him on a
project and I do support services in both buildings. If you wish Id give you
guys a plug if there was some sort of agenda if he is to stay open beyond
his normal hours of operation on a regular basis. He has been know to prep
food for special occasions in support of the YMCA.

Rn