Running Windows9x in Linux with Win4Lin

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Dec 7 00:46:46 PST 2001

Win4Lin and VMWare are two different options for running Windows inside
of Linux.

http://www.tomshardware.com/howto/01q4/011205/index.html

Here's one particularly neat feature on page 9.
"I prefer to resize my Windows display so it fills the entire screen
except for the KDE taskbar at the bottom. This allows me to have Linux
applications running on the other virtual desktops, and I can easily
switch between Windows and Linux using the KDE taskbar. In my case, this
means I need a Windows screen resolution of 1017x710. Fortunately,
Win4Lin allows you to change the screen size by as little as a single
pixel."