today at ITEC

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Thu Dec 6 01:10:05 PST 2001

for those that weren't able to make it today:

i thought it went pretty well- we had tomorrow's keynote speaker (Bill
Reeder from IBM) at our booth for over half an hour; we attracted
significantly more traffic than other booths; and all three demos (Linux
multimedia, Thin Terminal Project, Samba PDC) were operational :-]

and to top it off, charles managed to acquire web connectivity on his
laptop courtesy of a social engineer hack and 802.11b!

btw, the MPLUG banner was REALLY cool.  it made us look legit.  kudos to
warren for hooking that up.

stoked for tomorrow,
-ho'ala