January Meetings - Events Wiki

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Dec 5 02:32:15 PST 2001

http://www.mplug.org/phpwiki/index.php?Events

I put up the "Events Wiki" where anybody can put up upcoming dates of
local meetings, anything related to Linux, Unix or Open Source.

I was unable to schedule a December Linux workshop, so I will hold one
at Mid-Pacific Institute on the 8th of January.

Sandi could you please respond and let me know what are the event dates
and times that we agreed upon for January at ACT&T?  Please put them on
the Events Wiki and let me know ASAP so I can put it on the local groups
handout for ITEC.

Thanks,
Warren