engarde secure linux

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Dec 4 18:12:51 PST 2001

On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 14:48, Sickchef wrote:
> Hello open-source gurus,
>
> Is there an interest in EnGarde Secure Linux within the group?
>
> Would the group be interested in letting us set a stack of EnGarde
> Secure Linux information papers at the booth?  We also have a few disk
> and manuals that Dave (EnGarde founder) sent me a while back, if you
> would like to pass them out as well.  There is only like 3-4 copies with
> manuals remaining.

Hi.

I am not familiar with EnGarde.  What is unique about this distribution
and its features?  It sounds like more of a specialty distribution and
not really a general purpose software that we want to give away for to
newbies at ITEC.  Perhaps members of the LUGs may be interested in the
software, while any material on paper may be good for the booth if more
experienced Linux/Unix people stop by.