engarde secure linux

Sickchef sickchef at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 4 16:48:26 PST 2001

Hello open-source gurus,

Is there an interest in EnGarde Secure Linux within the group?

Would the group be interested in letting us set a stack of EnGarde
Secure Linux information papers at the booth?  We also have a few disk
and manuals that Dave (EnGarde founder) sent me a while back, if you
would like to pass them out as well.  There is only like 3-4 copies with
manuals remaining.

If not, that is fine I just don't want to seem like a leech here.

We are partners with EnGarde and would like to help spread the word.  I
would like to say that Dave and his people started and maintain
linuxsecurity.com for those who didn't know.  Thanks.

Stay Secure,

Travis E. Schefcik
SBSecurity
P.O. Box 1687