ITEC

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Dec 5 01:55:35 PST 2001

Deven, did you guys get the monitors and your system there?  Did you put
up the Hawaii Open Source Community sign?

If you want to add your machine to the network, the addresses are
192.168.0.0/8.  The server is 192.168.0.1, the two thin clients are
192.168.0.201 and 192.168.0.202.  Please e-mail me if you want the root
password.  Ho'ala has it too.

Joel, do we still have the guestbook?  I'll send something else with
Ho'ala just in case.

Ho'ala is bringing his Windows 2000 machine (running in VMWare)
tomorrow.  He's also bringing the contact information handouts and a few
dozen Red Hat CD's.  He'll also try to bring a table cloth.

Sorry I wont be able to make the first shift Wednesday, but I'll be
there for second shift.

Mark Hines should arrive at about 10:30am to help out.