Need Someone with a credit card to order booth carpet and electricity today!!!

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Aug 31 22:35:53 PDT 2001

Sorry I've been at school all day, just got back.  Was the booth payment
handled?

When would you like to meet?

Can you make the final meeting at Mid-Pac the week before ITEC?

I am seriously confused about the AntiFUD group.
According to what I heard from Darin, he said that there was a debate
between "Open Source and SHARED Source" with Microsoft sending their big
guns.  Then you said that IBM would be sending their big guns in opposition
on the Open Source side.  Somewhere in this confusion I heard that our local
group was invited to the table of this same debate.  (When I tried to bring
this up in the meeting, I am afraid everyone who voiced up has a complete
lack of understanding of the nature of Shared Source is and how it is threat
to Open Source, while being at the same time a very lame move by Microsoft.
I'll explain this on the list later...)

How does this relate to the panel discussion between "Open Source and CLOSED
Source" that Ronald Willis organized?  His description sounded like a
completely different beast, being local people on both Open Source and
Closed Source side.  You're on the two man panel on the Open Source side.

Huh?  Ronald & Deven... Please clear this up for me.