Questions from last meeting

Ronald Willis ronal at aloha.com
Fri Aug 31 09:05:49 PDT 2001

I apologize if the booth details have been covered in the past 4-5 days. I
haven't had a chance to follow the mailing list.

I did receive some updates from Darin and I inquired about the Exhibitor
Kit. He replied with the following;

Regarding the Exhibitor Kit and Final checklist, they have both been sent to
Deven, I haven't talked to him this week, so I'm unsure whether he got it. I
do know that no carpet has been ordered from the decorator as of Wednesday
for the booth. I have the entire kit online if you want to pass on to Hoala
and Warren you can find it at
http://www.events.goitec.com/formslogos/index.html
Choose Hawaii
and click on the decorator kit link at the bottom.

If you guys need some help with anything please don't hesitate to ask. I
will have some free time over the next 3 days.

If anyone needs tickets, this weekend is a good time to get them from me. I
will be visiting my friends new cyber café on the corner of Beretania and
Keeaumoku this weekend if someone wants to stop by and chat and have a cup
of joe...I'm available Sunday afternoon or evening, just call,
949-7313 or email the list.