security tips?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Aug 28 23:39:55 PDT 2001

Some people have mentioned that Maximum book is excellent.

I bought a different book "Hacking Linux Exposed" and I really like it.
Would you like the borrow it for a while?  I wont have a chance to read it
again until at least after this ITEC thing is done, so you can borrow it
until then.   I'll leave it at Sugihara's office for you.