does anyone know where the computer recyclying place is?

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Tue Aug 28 20:32:01 PDT 2001

Ryuhei Yokokawa wrote:

> does anyone know where the computer recycling place is at?

###################

It's on Mapunapuna Street. In an old warehouse. It's back in
from the street on the makai side in a group of buildings
when you drive in to the lot. There is a Truck fixing place
in there too toward Puuloa Road. There is a small driveway
that comes out onto Puuloa Road if you come in that way off
Nimitz Hwy.

Sorry I can't recall the address but the phone # is 836-0820

 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.0 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.