Router + firewall + NIDS questions

beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Aug 26 01:43:29 PDT 2001

Warren,

	How would you do point to point without a wireless if you can't run
wires?

	Also, would only allowing specific IP addresses and MAC addresses on the
internal side of the LAN enhance security of the wireless connection, or
does that not matter in light of recent events?

Ben

On 8/25/01, 9:48:15 PM, "Warren Togami" <warren at togami.com> wrote regarding
[luau] Re: Router + firewall + NIDS questions: